In this way we want to express our deepest solidarity to all concerned.
In Austria, all events were officially prohibited until June 30, 2020. We too have to wait for the developments and decisions of the federal government and of course we see it as our responsibility to offer visitors and artists the greatest possible security. We will make a final decision on whether the festival will take place by the end of May at the latest.
We hope that the situation will relax again by August and will of course inform you as soon as there is news!
Let's stay positive, we are looking forward to a great Festival 2020 if the circumstances permit.
But more importantly at the moment: stays healthy!