COVID-19 - Protective measures
The requirement to present proof only applies to persons 12 years of age and older.
- The proof for the green pass is valid from August 15 only after completion of a completed vaccination series (Pfizer, Moderna, Astra Zeneca), i.e. after the 2nd vaccination.
- the second vaccination extends the period by another six months (thus a total of nine months after the initial vaccination)
- for already recovered persons who have been vaccinated once so far, the vaccination is valid for nine months from the date of vaccination
- for single-dose vaccines (Johnson & Johnson), vaccination is valid from day 22 and for nine months from the date of vaccination
- for those who have already recovered and can provide a certificate of quarantine lifting or a doctor's confirmation of antibodies, 3G proof is valid for six months from the date of recovery
- if someone has antibodies, although he/she did not know about a corona disease (you can see it for example when donating blood), he/she can have a neutralization test done by a blood draw. This test is valid for three months and can be extended if the antibodies are still present.
- PCR test, it is valid for 72 hours from test collection.
- Antigen test, it is valid for 48 hours from test collection.
- Schools' nostril test for children (with sticker), they are valid for 48 hours from test collection, but are not enough to cross the border
- Antigen self-test with QR code, it is valid for 24 hours from test collection.
- Children under 12 years of age do not need 3G proof
Wearing the FFP2 mask is mandatory for all visitors inside, for children up to 14 in all indoor rooms. For children from 6 to 14 years, the wearing of a mouth-nose protection is mandatory.
You can find disinfection for your hands all over the venue. Please wash and disinfect your hands on a regular basis.
Please have your ticket at hand when coming to an entry or exit at the venue to avoid congestion formation. The QR-Code on the ticket/daypass must be scanned everytime when entering or leaving the venue.
It is also in your responsibilty to keep the risk of an infection low. Please stay at home if you feel ill or bad.
The transfer of a ticket is prohibited, as every ticket is personalized. Please also bring an ID, the names will be checked at the entry of the venue.
Thanks for your understanding!