40 Concerts on 4 days
Daily passes for all free concerts
All concerts in the Kunsthaus Nexus, in the Stadtpark, in the Stadtpfarrkirche, in the Museum Schloss Ritzen, in the bookbindery and on the roof terrace of the Congress are free of charge. Due to the current security measures against COVID19, it is necessary to register online before visiting the concerts. Please downloade or print it and always carry it with you. However, this daily pass does not automatically guarantee admission to a concert. Each location has a permitted visitor limit, which must be taken into account. Admission is therefore based on the "FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED" principle. Each visitor must provide data such as name, address, telephone number and e-mail, the same applies to accompanying persons. This data will be kept for 28 days after the event in order to speed up the collection of the Authority in the event of an infection of COVID19.
THE DAY PASS - CONTIGENT IS ALREADY EXHAUSTED! THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING!
Tickets for paid concerts
The concerts at the ranch and the three "WE HIKE JAZZ" music walks (Friday, Saturday and Sunday) are subject to a fee and are already sold out. If you have ordered such a ticket, we ask you to carry it with you or save it on your mobile phone. The QR code on the ticket is scanned at the entrances and thus automatically represents the access authorization for the respective locations.
Approved number of persons / location / day
- Stadtpark Saalfelden: 350 seats + 50 persons on picnic places
- Kunsthaus Nexus: 130 persons
- Bookbindery Fuchs: 70 persons
- Museum Schloss Ritzen: 64 persons
- Ranch: 150 persons
- Congress / Rooftop: 100 persons
- Stadtpfarrkirche: 227 persons
- Music Walks "JAZZ WE HIKE" Friday and Saturday: each 40 persons
- Musik Walk Sunday: 20 persons
COVID19 - Protective measures
- A mouth and nose protector must be worn at all indoor events.
- The 1-meter distance applies to all concert areas without exception! If this is not possible, a mouth and nose protector is required. At the same time we appeal to the personal responsibility of the visitors - only those who protect themselves will protect others!
- Important:. Each visitor must provide data such as name, address, telephone number and e-mail, the same applies to accompanying persons. This data will be kept for 28 days after the event in order to speed up the collection of the Authority in the event of an infection of COVID19 and thus make a significant contribution to reducing the risk of propagation. This data will then of course be anonymized.
- For concerts in the Stadtpark and in the Stadtpfarrkirche it is obligatory to assign a seat to the visitors. You will only be allocated this seat at the entrance of the event. We ask for your understanding that only 2 persons may sit next to each other, who also live in the same household or belong to a visitor group.
- It is not allowed to pass any tickets!
NOTE: Only one discount per order is permitted. Combining various discounts is not allowed. ACard discounts are only possible during the ordering process and are not eligible after the fact.